directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Ersin Er" <ersin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ADS 2.0] LdapDN new version
Date Sun, 03 Sep 2006 20:27:38 GMT
[I had a problem answering to the correct thread. So sorry for double post.]

My preferences:

interface LdapDN extends Name
class BasicLdapDN implements LdapDN
class ServerLdapDN implements LdapDN

BTW, what is the difference between client (basic) and server versions?
If they have different functionality we can design interfaces for them too :-D

And I think we need to design most parts of the system with first
interfaces only.

--
Ersin