directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Ersin Er" <ersin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fixing the MINA ApacheDS dependency problem
Date Sun, 03 Sep 2006 06:57:27 GMT
Hi all,

Emmanuels proposal seems to be the exact solution. Congrat Emmanuel ;-)

BTW, I also think that ApacheDS should start to use MINA as only a jar
dependency. It does not make much sense to build (and test!) MINA
again and again while doing a trunks build. MINA is stable and
isolated enough to be used only as an external jar.

Cheers,

--
Ersin