directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Mbah Tenjoh-Okwen" <tenjohok...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Can I create a root entry other than ou=system?
Date Thu, 21 Sep 2006 12:46:00 GMT
hello

thanks for the help and advice you have given me so far.  I could use the
2nd directory partition, but still could not create my own partition.
In the API docs (a link from your site) I saw the class
MutableDirectoryPartitionConfiguration and decided to use it to configure a
partition. I went ahead and took a jar
from the ApacheDS(apacheds_core_1.0_RC4.jar) and included it to my project.
On having a closer look at this file I discovered that
MutableDirectoryPartitionConfiguration did not exist in the "
org.apache.directory.server.core.configuration" package but I saw the class
... "MutablePartitionConfiguration"  which contained all the methods I
needed but when I ran my code I got the following line as error report
org/apache/directory/shared/ldap/exception/LdapConfigurationException.

I hope you help me go further.

thanks
Germany-Erlangen