directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Trustin Lee" <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Build failure due to recent MINA updates and which version of MINA to use
Date Mon, 04 Sep 2006 14:51:12 GMT

> Hi,
>
> Currenly, trunks does not build due to some interface changes in MINA.
> 1.1 services use MINA 0.9.5-SNAPSHOT, so they are all affected.
> However 1.0 services use MINA 0.9.4 and so they are not affected and
> 1.0-trunks builds fine.
>
> So two things to consider:
> 1. We need to fix 1.1-trunk build problem. (We'll only add some empty
> methods to some classes as Trustin suggested.)
> .2 Shall we use MINA 0.9.5{-SNAPSHOT} for 1.0 branch?

I am sorry about this problem first of all.  Please try to blow away the
mina directory in your local m2 repository.  I didn't deploy the changes, so
it should build fine then.

I will fix this problem when I am in the office tomorrow morning.

Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP key fingerprints:
* B693 628E 6047 4F8F CFA4  455E 1C62 A7DC 0255 ECA6