directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject [VOTE] Release ApacheDS 1.0
Date Wed, 27 Sep 2006 17:37:56 GMT
Hi all,

Now that the MINA 1.0 release is imminent I'd like to fire off a vote to
release ApacheDS 1.0.

There have not been many changes since RC4 besides a hand full of small
bug fixes and an optimization at high capacities.  1.0 is very similar
to RC4 besides these minor details.  We've seen the right amount of
stability we were looking for in RC4 and think we're now ready for this
GA release.

Like MINA, we're probably going to make official announcements of this
release after our site is up to par right before ApacheCon.  However we
will release the full installers and the artifacts if this vote passes.

[ ] +1 Release ApacheDS 1.0
[ ] 0 Abstain
[ ] -1 Don't release ApacheDS 1.0

Thanks to everyone, committers, users, and contributors alike for
allowing us to reach this point!

Regards,
Alex