directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Zoerner <szoer...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Time to have a logo contest
Date Mon, 25 Sep 2006 20:22:30 GMT
I have`two questions from a designer whom I asked to create a logo
proposal for us.

Are we looking for a logo for the concrete server solution (Apache
Directory Server) or for the project (Apache Directory) as a whole? Or both?

And she asked when we need her proposal. I think it is reasonable to
give her at least 4 weeks. As long as we have not decided for a logo, we
can use the traditional feather. Any objection, Alex?

Alex Karasulu wrote:
> Please help us find a logo for ApacheDS:
>
> http://wiki.apache.org/directory/ApacheDirectoryServerLogoContest
>
> We're actually pretty late with this but the traditional one is not so
> bad so we can change the logo at any time.
>
> Thanks,
> Alex

---8<---

Stefan Zoerner (szoerner@apache.org)