directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Apache Directory Community BOF
Date Fri, 22 Sep 2006 12:34:57 GMT
Hi all,

We will be hosting a community BOF for the Directory community at
ApacheCon US this October 11th at 20:00 hrs.  Here's a link to the BOF
schedule:

	http://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/BirdsOfaFeatherUs06

Also recently I've been talking with some of the SUN OpenDS team
members.  I thought it might be nice to invite them to come to the BOF.
  Many are interested in coming since they are located in Austin TX.
This should make for some great conversation.

Furthermore Emmanuel has volunteered to make up some T-Shirts for us.
If anyone is interested please contact Emmanuel directly.

Looking forward to seeing many of you there.

Thanks,
Alex