directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Zoerner <>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Time to have a logo contest
Date Tue, 19 Sep 2006 05:52:48 GMT
Alex Karasulu wrote:
> Please help us find a logo for ApacheDS:
> We're actually pretty late with this but the traditional one is not so
> bad so we can change the logo at any time.
> Thanks,
> Alex
Alex, I think we need a deadline for submissions. I would like to
forward this to some designers I know, and they probably need a schedule
to plan their creativity . I assume it is not necessary to have a new
logo already up and running with the 1.0 release.

And what about adding a link to former Logo contests like this one:

Stefan Zoerner (
Apache Directory Project
Committer :: PMC Member

View raw message