directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Streaming / Serializing Big Objects
Date Sun, 10 Sep 2006 21:13:16 GMT
Ole Ersoy a écrit :

>Emmanuel:
>
>Each experimentation is warmly welcomed, if they can
>bring some
>solution
>to a known problem !
>
>Ole:
>
>Word - I'll consolidate these discussions into some
>type of design document, so that we have standardized
>terminology / architecture use cases / and code
>examples to work from.
>
>I volunteered for the "How to help documentation,
>etc." JIRA entry anyways, so that will be a good
>start.

Ole,

there are tools that may worth a little investigation :
http://jakarta.apache.org/jcs/index.html, an apache cache manager
implementation
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/transaction : A transaction component
written by apache.

I don't know how good they are, but at least JCS seems to be around for
a while, and was written after JCache, the dormant JSR-107

wdyt ?