directory-dev mailing list archives

From Ole Ersoy <ole_er...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Time to have a logo contest
Date Thu, 21 Sep 2006 01:06:55 GMT
Oh,

that's interesting.  Maybe there were some GPL icons
mixed in.

According to the kde-crew
as long as the LGPL license is in
the same directory as the icons,
whatever includes them is safe.  Naturally
if derivatives are created, those are
LGPL too, but other than that
they should be very safe to use.

Ofcoarse there are lots of GPL icons
on kde-look as well, and if those
are wowen in, all of ADS becomes GPL....

whooopseee...

"Um - What - SCO is sueing apache?  But they
did'nt even start the icon set?

They don't care they just want the money.

Oh - Ok..."

Cheers,
- Ole

http://www.kde-look.org/content/show.php?content=45576