directory-dev mailing list archives

From Ole Ersoy <ole_er...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Streaming / Serializing Big Objects
Date Sun, 10 Sep 2006 21:42:01 GMT
HuuHa!!

Vaary Nice!

I'm definitely including those
architectural options list documentation.

I'm going to make sure I get the architectural use
cases straight before I play with API's though.

Incidentally, one thing that would be really helpful
is if there were some intefaces that described how
various architecural components of the ADS talk to
each other.

Just a brief summary of the key ones like,
at start up this component does this using this API
contract...

Then during queries we use API to make calls on this
component implementing this interface.

That way it will be straightforward to create mockups
of various ADS components and use them to test various
API's for architectural consideration.

This will be really good for 2.0 planning as well.

I can do most of the work here, if someone wants to
give me tips on where to look for stuff.