directory-dev mailing list archives

From Bastiaan Bakker <bastiaan.bak...@enovation.nl>
Subject Re: updating spring 1.2.1 to 1.2.8?
Date Tue, 05 Sep 2006 17:19:55 GMT
On Tue, 2006-09-05 at 19:57 +0300, Ersin Er wrote:
> Hello Bastiaan,
>
> We have just tried to upgrade Spring to version 1.2.8 but because it's
> not deployed to ibiblio mirrors yet we could not do a successfull
> build.

Thanks for the explanation, but could you clarify it a bit more. I'm not
very familiar yet with the locations of the proper maven2 repos, so
forgive me for the newbie questions.
I see that apacheds uses groupid 'springframework' and that
http://www.ibiblio.org/maven2/springframework has only 1.2.6 as the
newest release (which is still better than 1.2.1)
But looking at http://www.ibiblio.org/maven2/org/springframework/ I do
see the 1.2.8 release.
Any reason why apacheds uses groupid 'springframework' rather than
'org.springframework'?

Regards,

Bastiaan