directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New schema-archetype maven project
Date Tue, 29 Aug 2006 15:24:08 GMT
Trunks is for 1.1 version.

1.0-trunks is for 1.0 version.

We use it to create release candidate until we deliver 1.0.

1.0-RC4 will be out - hopefully - this week.

As we have already released 1.0-RC3, we need to work in a branch instead of
a trunk, but as we are also working on 1.1 in parallel, this is why we do
have 1.1 in trunks. Confusing, isn't it ? ;)

Right now, I think the best is to use 1.0-trunks for your needs. All
modification made in 1.0-trunks are ported to 1.1 - so in trunks.

If you can wait a few days, then take a chance to grap 1.0-RC4. We are close
to deliver it.

Emmanuel.

--
Cordialement,