directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Storing and searching X.509 certificates
Date Fri, 18 Aug 2006 12:59:24 GMT
Well, I found a very interesting message on google group that could help you
:

http://groups.google.fr/group/comp.lang.java.programmer/browse_thread/thread/2cd78003c51f2560/e1b81def3fcb6396?lnk=st&q=Binary+LDAP+Encoding+from+JNDI&rnum=2&hl=fr#e1b81def3fcb6396

Can you check if it helps, and if so, give us some feedback?

It seems to be a very common problem.

Emmanuel

On 8/18/06, Nikola Goran Čutura <ngcutura@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am using ApacheDS 1.0-RC3, running as a Windows service with default
> supplied configuration (service.xml). Using JXplorer, I added an X.509certificate and
I am able to view that certificate using JXplorer again.

--
Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny