directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Query execution in Apache DS
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2006 11:13:17 GMT
Hi,

there is currently a bug in Apacheds which forbid you to use such requests.
It has been fixed, and a new version will be released in the next few weeks.

If you are in a hurry, then the trukn will be the way to go, but it's not
currently updated (we are working on it atm)

Emmanuel

--
Cordialement,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny