directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Ersin Er" <ersin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Custom Schema (was: Adding an objectClass to ApacheDS)
Date Sat, 26 Aug 2006 18:55:08 GMT
Alex,

I am cd'ing to any directory, say to my Desktop directory and running
the command:

mvn archetype:create -DarchetypeGroupId=org.apache.directory.server \
                     -DarchetypeArtifactId=apacheds-schema-archetype \
                     -DarchetypeVersion=1.0-RC4-SNAPSHOT \
                     -DgroupId=com.acme -DartifactId=foo-schema

and the result is:

[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] Error creating from archetype

Embedded error: Template 'src/test/java/SchemaTest.java' not in
directory 'src/main/java'

Do you think it's a local problem ?

--
Ersin