directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Ersin Er" <ersin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Custom Schema (was: Adding an objectClass to ApacheDS)
Date Fri, 25 Aug 2006 22:06:56 GMT
Hi,

Although I am not sure whether this is the source of the pb or not but
you should not run mvn archetype:create command within the
schema-archetype directory. Build and install the archetype and never
work in that directory again. It's a one time task to build that
project. After you have the archetype, you can create as many schema
projects as you want in any other directory on your file system.

HTH

--
Ersin Er

--