directory-dev mailing list archives

From steven.x.s...@jpmorgan.com
Subject Re: mina-core: VmPipeConnector and AnonymousSocketAddress
Date Mon, 07 Aug 2006 09:12:28 GMT
I tried to build mina-core with 'mvn clean install' and then I get a
problem that I cannot download the maven clean plugin :).
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-clean-plugin:pom:2.1.1-SNAPSHOT.
Maybe I'm using the wrong version of Maven. I've currently tried 2.0.2 and
2.0.4.

Cheers,
Steve.

This communication is for informational purposes only. It is not intended as an offer or solicitation
for the purchase or sale of any financial instrument or as an official confirmation of any
transaction. All market prices, data and other information are not warranted as to completeness
or accuracy and are subject to change without notice. Any comments or statements made herein
do not necessarily reflect those of JPMorgan Chase & Co., its subsidiaries and affiliates.

This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential, legally privileged,
and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information
contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Although this transmission
and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus or other defect that might affect
any computer system into which it is received and opened, it is the responsibility of the
recipient to ensure that it is virus free and no responsibility is accepted by JPMorgan Chase
& Co., its subsidiaries and affiliates, as applicable, for any loss or damage arising
in any way from its use. If you received this transmission in error, please immediately contact
the sender and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format.
Thank you.