directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Craig L. Ching" <cch...@mqsoftware.com>
Subject RE: New schema-archetype maven project
Date Tue, 29 Aug 2006 15:30:27 GMT
That all makes perfect sense, it's what I kind of figured was the case ;-)  Thanks for clarifying,
I'll stick with 1.0-trunks for the time being.  Thanks again for all your help!

Cheers,
Craig

________________________________

	From: Emmanuel Lecharny [mailto:elecharny@gmail.com]
	Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2006 10:24 AM
	To: Apache Directory Developers List
	Subject: Re: New schema-archetype maven project

	Trunks is for 1.1 version.

	1.0-trunks is for 1.0 version.

	We use it to create release candidate until we deliver 1.0.

	1.0-RC4 will be out - hopefully - this week.

	As we have already released 1.0-RC3 , we need to work in a branch instead of a trunk, but
as we are also working on 1.1 in parallel, this is why we do have 1.1 in trunks. Confusing,
isn't it ? ;)

	Right now, I think the best is to use 1.0-trunks for your needs. All modification made in
1.0-trunks are ported to 1.1 - so in trunks.

	If you can wait a few days, then take a chance to grap 1.0-RC4. We are close to deliver it.

	Emmanuel.