directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Craig L. Ching" <cch...@mqsoftware.com>
Subject RE: New schema-archetype maven project
Date Tue, 29 Aug 2006 15:10:00 GMT
Great, that appears to have done it for me, thanks!  BTW, what is the difference between trunks
and 1.0-trunks?  Is there one you'd prefer I use?

Cheers,
Craig

________________________________

	From: Emmanuel Lecharny [mailto:elecharny@gmail.com]
	Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2006 9:50 AM
	To: Apache Directory Developers List
	Subject: Re: New schema-archetype maven project

	ok,

	try that :
	svn up
	cd apacheds/sar-plugin
	mvn clean
	mvn install
	cd ../..
	mvn clean
	mvn install

	It may work.

	If it does not, just mail again, I have another solution.

	Sorry about the maven breakage... We are not totally accountable for it :)

	Emmanuel

	On 8/29/06, Craig L. Ching <cching@mqsoftware.com> wrote:

		So, what's the scoop on this?  I did a svn up this morning and still get
		the broken apacheds-sar-plugin dependency.  Should that have been fixed?
		I'm trying both 'trunks' and '1.0-trunks'.  Thanks for any help!

		Cheers,
		Craig

	--
	Cordialement,