directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Craig L. Ching" <>
Subject RE: New schema-archetype maven project
Date Tue, 29 Aug 2006 15:10:00 GMT
Great, that appears to have done it for me, thanks!  BTW, what is the difference between trunks
and 1.0-trunks?  Is there one you'd prefer I use?

	From: Emmanuel Lecharny []
	Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2006 9:50 AM
	To: Apache Directory Developers List
	Subject: Re: New schema-archetype maven project
	try that :
	svn up
	cd apacheds/sar-plugin
	mvn clean
	mvn install
	cd ../..
	mvn clean
	mvn install
	It may work.
	If it does not, just mail again, I have another solution.
	Sorry about the maven breakage... We are not totally accountable for it :)
	On 8/29/06, Craig L. Ching <> wrote:

		So, what's the scoop on this?  I did a svn up this morning and still get
		the broken apacheds-sar-plugin dependency.  Should that have been fixed?
		I'm trying both 'trunks' and '1.0-trunks'.  Thanks for any help!

	Emmanuel L├ęcharny

View raw message