directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject [VOTE] Release ApacheDS 1.0-RC4
Date Wed, 30 Aug 2006 06:34:32 GMT
Hi all,

We've solved all major, critical and blocking issues since RC3.  There
are a huge number of enhancements and bug fixes.  The performance should
be a few magnitudes better and more configuration options are provided
for tweaking.  Here's a list of all the JIRA items resolved since RC3:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310260&styleName=Html&version=12311053

Hopefully this release candidate can be tested by all and based upon
it's health we can cut a final 1.0 GA release.  I think this is going to
be a pretty healthy candidate and this is thanks to all of you out there
that have provided feedback and bug reports.

Let's vote!

[ ] +1 Release ApacheDS 1.0-RC4
[ ] +/-0 Abstain
[ ] -1 Do *not* release ApacheDS 1.0-RC4

Alex