directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject [ApacheDS] Integration Test Archetype for Bug Reporting
Date Fri, 25 Aug 2006 19:22:23 GMT
Hi there again Peoples,

I been going a bit archetype crazy.  I figured there should be no
excuses for people to supply test cases with their bug reports.  Also
this way we can increase the priority for those that do attach test case
project's tar gziped and all to JIRA issues.

The following WIKI page describes a Maven archetype for producing a
project that performs an integration test on ApacheDS.  This stuff is
good because we can use it as developers to rapidly build integration
tests for ApacheDS.

Our users can use it to isolate their specific problems so we can fix
them fast.

Here's the page that talks about using this archetype under the guise of
report bugs:

	http://docs.safehaus.org/display/APACHEDS/Reporting+Bugs

Give this a try and get back to me.  I'll update the archetype and the
doco to suite the needs of our users.

Thanks,
Alex