directory-dev mailing list archives

From Jörg Henne <j.he...@levigo.de>
Subject Re: Bug parade #2, target is 1.0-RC4
Date Wed, 23 Aug 2006 13:20:01 GMT
Emmanuel Lecharny schrieb:
> Thanks for the report, Jörg.
Thanks for all the great work you and the others are putting into this
project!

> Hopefully, when you will be back, your commit karma will be granted :)
Yes, I was hoping for that as well :-)
> We need to be able to reproduce your hang. Is it possible we have a
> very simple test case reproducing it ?
I've already attached it to the bug. The trouble is: the test seems to
be somewhat dependant on some timing parameters. I can very, reliably
repdoduce the problem using Java 1.5 on WinXP on my 1.6GHz laptop. The
very same setup on Linux seems to be much less susceptible, though.

Joerg Henne