directory-dev mailing list archives

From Jörg Henne <j.he...@levigo.de>
Subject Re: Bug parade #2, target is 1.0-RC4
Date Wed, 23 Aug 2006 12:47:17 GMT
<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
Hi all,<br>
 cite="midd45b08f00608230224l526c63ebq9664a33f3c8d2344@mail.gmail.com"
 type="cite"><span style="font-family: courier new,monospace;"></span><br
 style="font-family: courier new,monospace;">
 href="https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRSERVER-331">https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRSERVER-331</a>
: JAR File Contents Cause JBoss Deployer To Fail : Has it been fixed?</span><br
 style="font-family: courier new,monospace;">
Yes and no: Alex applied the respective patch to the
jboss-sar-maven-plugin. But does that mean that there's also a new
version of the plugin in the repository?
 cite="midd45b08f00608230224l526c63ebq9664a33f3c8d2344@mail.gmail.com"
 type="cite"><span style="font-family: courier new,monospace;"></span><br
 style="font-family: courier new,monospace;">
 href="https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRSERVER-586">https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRSERVER-586</a>
: Reliable hang of DS during query : This one should be analyzed
thoroughly.</span><br style="font-family: courier new,monospace;">
Unfortunately I've got news on this bug and unfortunately they're not
good. I can reproduce the problem with JRockit as well. It seems like
JRockit changed the timing of my initial test so that the problem did
no longer turn up. Still, I experience the very same hangs from within
my GUI application, which obviously has as a more random access pattern.<br>
I'll be on holidays for the next two weeks. I'll look into the problem
again, when I'm back.<br>
Joerg Henne<br>