directory-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Jörg Henne <j.he...@levigo.de>
Subject Re: svn commit: r429554 - in /directory/trunks/apacheds: core/src/main/java/org/apache/directory/server/core/exception/ core/src/main/java/org/apache/directory/server/core/schema/ server-unit/src/test/java/org/apache/directory/server/
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2006 13:31:39 GMT
Alex Karasulu schrieb:
> Jörg Henne wrote:
>> Alex Karasulu schrieb:
>>>
>>> Hmmmm the exception service checks with the backend to see if an 
>>> entry exists in it.  Basically we need to tell it not to do this for 
>>> the schemaSubentry since it is a special virtual entry.  I'll have 
>>> to look at the patch to see how you did this.  Did the integration 
>>> tests pass when you ran them after making this change?
>> I let SchemaService override hasEntry(). I did not try the 
>> integration test, though. How do I do that again?
>
> Try running this at the top level apacheds directory to run these tests:
>
> mvn -Dintegration test
Thanks. I tried to run the tests. Some failed with an error message 
which doesn't seem to be related to my changes:

java.io.IOException: Unable to delete file: 
server-work\system\objectClass.lg
        at org.apache.commons.io.FileUtils.forceDelete(FileUtils.java:1087)
        at 
org.apache.commons.io.FileUtils.cleanDirectory(FileUtils.java:811)
        at 
org.apache.commons.io.FileUtils.deleteDirectory(FileUtils.java:777)
        at org.apache.commons.io.FileUtils.forceDelete(FileUtils.java:1079)
        at 
org.apache.commons.io.FileUtils.cleanDirectory(FileUtils.java:811)
        at 
org.apache.commons.io.FileUtils.deleteDirectory(FileUtils.java:777)
        at 
org.apache.directory.server.core.unit.AbstractTestCase.doDelete(AbstractTestCase.java:216)
        at 
org.apache.directory.server.core.unit.AbstractTestCase.setUp(AbstractTestCase.java:202)
        at junit.framework.TestCase.runBare(TestCase.java:125)
        at junit.framework.TestResult$1.protect(TestResult.java:106)
        at junit.framework.TestResult.runProtected(TestResult.java:124)
        at junit.framework.TestResult.run(TestResult.java:109)
        at junit.framework.TestCase.run(TestCase.java:118)
        at junit.framework.TestSuite.runTest(TestSuite.java:208)
        at junit.framework.TestSuite.run(TestSuite.java:203)
        at 
jrockit.reflect.VirtualNativeMethodInvoker.invoke(Ljava.lang.Object;[Ljava.lang.Object;)Ljava.lang.Object;(Unknown

Source)
        at 
java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Ljava.lang.Object;[Ljava.lang.Object;I)Ljava.lang.Object;(Unknown

Source)
        at 
org.apache.maven.surefire.junit.JUnitTestSet.execute(JUnitTestSet.java:210)
        at 
org.apache.maven.surefire.suite.AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.executeTestSet(AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.java:135)
        at 
org.apache.maven.surefire.suite.AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.execute(AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.java:122)
        at org.apache.maven.surefire.Surefire.run(Surefire.java:129)
        at 
jrockit.reflect.VirtualNativeMethodInvoker.invoke(Ljava.lang.Object;[Ljava.lang.Object;)Ljava.lang.Object;(Unknown

Source)
        at 
java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Ljava.lang.Object;[Ljava.lang.Object;I)Ljava.lang.Object;(Unknown

Source)
        at 
org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireBooter.runSuitesInProcess(SurefireBooter.java:261)
        at 
org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireBooter.main(SurefireBooter.java:781)

I haven't had time to dig a bit deeper, though.

Joerg Henne

Mime
View raw message