directory-dev mailing list archives

From Jörg Henne <j.he...@levigo.de>
Subject Re: Can't get 1.0-trunks to work
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2006 09:57:57 GMT
Emmanuel Lecharny schrieb:
> Jörg,
>
> we have to merge all the modification done in optimization-trunks into
> 1.0-trunk. It will be done really soon now.
>
> I will keep you inform.
>
> If you want the latest version, just check out
> branches/1.0/optimization-trunks right now.

Unfortunately, I ran into several problems with this branch, too:
- in LdapResult:549 a NPE is thrown due to the field matchedDN being
null. Once I added a conditional to catch this situation (which was
curing the symptoms, not the cause, of couse)
- I got exceptions like these trying to connect using JXplorer:

[11:56:25] DEBUG [org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.codec.TwixEncoder] -
Encoding this LdapMessage : LdapMessage
    message Id : 5
    Search Result Done
        Ldap Result
            Result code : (32) noSuchObject
            Matched DN : '<null>'
            Error message : 'failed on search operation:
    SearchRequest
        baseDn : ''
        filter : '(2.5.4.0=*) '
        scope : single level
        typesOnly : false
no limit
        Time Limit : no limit
        Deref Aliases : deref Finding Base Obj
        attributes :
:
org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.exception.LdapNameNotFoundException
    at
org.apache.directory.server.core.partition.DefaultPartitionNexus.search(DefaultPartitionNexus.java:843)
    at
org.apache.directory.server.core.interceptor.InterceptorChain$1.search(InterceptorChain.java:136)
    at
org.apache.directory.server.core.interceptor.InterceptorChain$Entry$1.search(InterceptorChain.java:1260)
    at
org.apache.directory.server.core.interceptor.BaseInterceptor.search(BaseInterceptor.java:199)

Joerg Henne