directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Bagnara <apa...@bago.org>
Subject Re: New schema-archetype maven project
Date Mon, 28 Aug 2006 19:53:36 GMT

looking in minotaur I would say brett@apache.org ;-)

>> with no dependencies to
>> http://people.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository/org/apache/maven/plugins/maven-jar-plugin/

>> Can you add a "help:effective-pom" to your mvn command and paste the
>> resulting pom.xml?
>
> Done. The pom.xml is added at the end.

 >  <pluginRepositories>
 >    <pluginRepository>
 >      <id>apache.snapshots</id>
 >      <name>Apache Snapshot Plugins</name>
 >      <url>http://people.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository</url>
 >    </pluginRepository>

OK, the problem is this apacha.snapshots in the pluginRepository.
If you are not a plugin developer then you should not use
apache.snapshots for the pluginRepository. Maybe this solve most of your
"daily" problems.
I don't know which of your parent pom is listing this repository but I
would remove it from that pom.

> Thanks for the help, Stefano ! Its good  to have mercyful people who
> spend time to help guys like me who <rant> ...
>
> Emmanuel

Np, remember this when I'll need help integrating apache directory with
apache james ;-)

Stefano