directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Nikola Goran Čutura" <ngcut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bug parade #2, target is 1.0-RC4
Date Wed, 23 Aug 2006 09:51:32 GMT
Hi,

There is an issue with certificate search, I posted a problem with
logs ("Storing
and searching X.509 certificates" on this list; should I raise JIRA issue?).
Is it included in the list (I don't see it explicitly)? Could it be included
in RC4?

Regards,
NGC

> Guys, we have made great progress since last bug parad (last week). 17
> bugs have been fixed, 3 new bugs have been found, and 12 bugs remains to be
> fixed. One more week of hard work, and we will be able to make it !!!
>
> Let's review the bugs :
>
> Fixed issues since the last bug parade :
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIR-126 : ACI problem when using
> com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtxFactory as the INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY : seems to
> be ok. We have asked twice for confirmation, no answer. Should be close IMHO
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIR-185 : ldaps not working with gpg
> : fixed, but some doco is to be added. I suggested to create a new JIRA for
> this one. Should be closed IMHO
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRSERVER-109 : Update to use
> Kerberos realm catalog : This is a kerberos issue. May be we should create a
> new JIRA entry for Kerberos, like what exists for Naming? Should not be
> considered as a DIRSERVER bug.
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRSERVER-186 : Commons.Cliimplemented in Bind
: This piece of code has moved to sanbox. Do we still