directory-dev mailing list archives

From Ole Ersoy <ole_er...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Custom Schema (was: Adding an objectClass to ApacheDS)
Date Sat, 26 Aug 2006 19:30:13 GMT
It looks like it's complaining that one of the
templates it needs are missing from the directory it
expects the template to be in.

Maven reads the archetype descriptor archetype.xml,
and
that's how it figures out what templates it needs.

In this case I'm guessing that:

'src/test/java/SchemaTest.java'

is defined like this in the archetype.xml descriptor:

  <sources>
    <source>src/test/java/SchemaTest.java</source>
  </sources>

  but it should be defined like this:

  <testSources>
    <source>src/test/java/SchemaTest.java</source>
  </testSources>

 Cheers,
- Ole

--- Ersin Er <ersin.er@gmail.com> wrote:

> Alex,
>
> I am cd'ing to any directory, say to my Desktop
> directory and running
> the command:
>
> mvn archetype:create
> -DarchetypeGroupId=org.apache.directory.server \
>
> -DarchetypeArtifactId=apacheds-schema-archetype \
>
> -DarchetypeVersion=1.0-RC4-SNAPSHOT \
>                      -DgroupId=com.acme
> -DartifactId=foo-schema
>
> and the result is:
>
> [INFO]

> [ERROR] BUILD ERROR
> [INFO]

> [INFO] Error creating from archetype
>
> Embedded error: Template
> 'src/test/java/SchemaTest.java' not in
> directory 'src/main/java'
>
> Do you think it's a local problem ?
>
> --
> Ersin
>
> On 8/26/06, Alex Karasulu <aok123@bellsouth.net>
> wrote:
> > This happens if you run the command inside the
> archetype directory.  CD
> > out of schema-archetype and try the command.
> >
> > Alex
> >

> > Craig L. Ching wrote:
> > > Bah, that error should have been:
> > >
> > > Embedded error: Unable to add module to the
> current project as it is not
> > > of packaging type 'pom'
> > >
> > > Cheers,
> > > Craig

.apache.velocity.exception.ResourceNotFoundException:
> Unable
> registration complete.
> can be defined

> false : VMs