Hi Richard,

you are very welcome to join us !! We need talent, we need experienced peeps, we need you !

Emmanuel

On 7/10/06, Richard Scott <Richard.Scott@comcast.net> wrote:
I've been "pondering my navel" since this thread appeared, trying to decide if I should follow of the lead of the only other person I've seen "jump into the fray".  I only recently subscribed to this list, and I did so primarily because I was attracted by the "mix of ingredients".  While I haven't participated in an open source community before, I have spent most of the past 12 years or so involved in some pretty heavy-duty "security-related" development projects - and also introduced a former employer to the wonders of Kerberos more than ten years ago (to extinguish the "rsh" abomination!!)   So, since I haven't seen anybody else dive into the Kerberos pool,  I might do so if you guys are really interested in having a little company there.  At this point, I've looked at the [Kerberos] code only superficially, but there doesn't appear to be a plethora of documentation there.  Is this a perceived area of need?

Cheers ... Richard