Hi all,

I was missing in action recently due to some problems I had to deal with...

* The company I work for has been acquired by other company.  I packed my stuff and spent most of my time to find a better team to work with in the new company.  This sitution should be resolved soon hopefully.

* My dog, who is 16 years old and has been with me for her entire life, is ill.  She didn't eat anything but water since last week.  It makes me really sad that she is dying.

* I might be still busy looking for a room near the new company next week. It takes more than 2 hours to get there for now.

In spite of all these situations, I will try to catch up all messages in my inbox soon and give answers to your questions.

Thanks,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP key fingerprints:
* E167 E6AF E73A CBCE EE41  4A29 544D DE48 FE95 4E7E