John E. Conlon wrote:
> Since Enrique has implemented the fundamental components of the ADS OSGi
> framework in the 1.1.0-SNAPSHOT,  perhaps we could concentrate on
> documenting these components (and thus the major building blocks of ADS)
> in the fashion similar to what Peter has suggested in his blog?

Sure sounds like a good idea.  Timothy are you interested in working on
this as well?

Sure.  I'm responding just before going to bed, so I've had time to look at Kriens' blog entry, but it sounds like a good idea.  I'll make time to check this out (Sunday).

> The horizontal documentation will be targeted to system engineers,
> component assemblers, and system administrators while the internals will
> provide the additional details needed for developers.
>
> WDYT?
This is excellent.  Any thoughts from others?  Tim?

I'm willing pitch in wherever.  I'm very interested in learning how to build servers using the OSGi runtime, and I'm sure I'll learn a ton from Enrique and his code.  One of the best ways I learn is to jump in and document some code I didn't write.

--
timothy