directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Norbet Reilly" <>
Subject Re: ApacheDS trunk: JDK1.4/unit test/normalisation issues
Date Thu, 13 Jul 2006 08:48:01 GMT
Thanks, will try.

Also Emmanuel, do you have any thoughts regarding LdifFileLoader
supporting changetypes other then "modify" (refer to my last email to

One other note, it is useful in my case to know whether a LdapDN has
been normalised or not as I'm interested in their getUpName() version
but due to an inheritance hierachy I don't know implicitly whether I
have previously done "dn = new LdapDN(dn.getUpName())" to undo the
.normalize() called by the NormalizationService. Hence I added a
boolean and a getter isNormalized() to my version of LdapDN, where the
boolean is set to true in .normalize(). Do you have any objections to
committing this minor change to the official version of LdapDN?

View raw message