directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Norbet Reilly" <nrh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ApacheDS trunk: JDK1.4/unit test/normalisation issues
Date Wed, 12 Jul 2006 15:00:45 GMT
About to sign off as the end of the first mountain stage draws to a close.

I seem to have all of my old functionality back again, except for the
issue about JXplorer failing when searching for the schema.

I tested out LdifReader on a:

changetype:modify
replace: attrid

case and it parsed the entry like a champion (once I moved it into a
separate file from the .ldif doing the initial population). However,
before I could crack open a celebratory beer this code in
LdifFileLoader decided to skip the entry:

if ( entry.isEntry() == false)
                {
                	// If the entry is a modification, just skip it
                	continue;
                }

Is the actual submission of the the entry into a modify request on the
drawing board, and if so, what is the rough expected timeframe?

Thanks