directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ApacheDS trunk: JDK1.4/unit test/normalisation issues
Date Thu, 13 Jul 2006 11:47:41 GMT
Thanks for the trick.

But I think that plugins should be linked with a specific maven version (ie,
with mvn 2.0.4, you get plugin surefire version X, etc), unless you choose
to use newer updates. After all, this is how linux is working, so I don't
think it's bad logic :) And this <updatePolicy> parameter should be set to
never by default. Enough rant, let's go back to work ;)

Emmanuel

--
Cordialement,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny