directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alain Pannetier" <alain.m.pannet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Logging configuration issue with WNT service on Wintel box (1.0rc3)
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2006 22:18:40 GMT
Thx Alex,

Key DIRSERVER-667
Project : Directory ApacheDS
Label :Logging level settings ignored in apachedsw.exe windows NT
service frontend (apachedsw.exe)

Sorry for the delay.  Another busy day.  I can help if provided with
enough directions about where to look.

Thx for the hard work.
Today I connected ApacheDS to a Tomcat realm relativly smoothly (JNDI realm).

Alain Pannetier