directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Trustin Lee" <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [OT] Issues on my eyes
Date Fri, 14 Jul 2006 01:26:57 GMT
I forgot to mention one important thing; this doesn't mean that my activity
will decline for eternity.  I will get back and burst into all the project
I'm involved into as soon as possible.  ;)

Trustin

http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP key fingerprints:
* B693 628E 6047 4F8F CFA4  455E 1C62 A7DC 0255 ECA6