directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Trustin Lee" <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject [OT] Issues on my eyes
Date Fri, 14 Jul 2006 01:23:52 GMT
Hi community,

I am sorry for sending off-topic messages only these days, but please
understand; this is serious.

It is found that the retina of my left eye has been detached partially.  I
received a laser operation which creates a barrier around the detached part
to stop the progress of the detachment.  I was really lucky that this
problem is found so early that I didn't need any surgery on my eyes.  My
doctor told me that I need to relax and try not to use computer, not to read
books. not to run and not to give any physical impact to my head.

I am really sorry for my recent on-going missing-in-action state, especially
in the extraordinarily important situation of MINA and AsyncWeb proposal.  I
believe Peter, Alex, and many other community people will get together and
drive things smoothly.  Of course, I will do my best to catch up everything
related with the proposal and respond to it.  Unfortunately, I will not have
enough time to support MINA and ApacheDS for at least two weeks.  I hope
everyone understands this, and it would be really nice if other MINA
committers could help Peter on answering MINA questions on the mailing list.

Recently, we voted on adding Julien Vermillard to our committer list, and it
has been passed.  Julien told me that his ICLA has been fax'd to the ASF
office.  Alex, could you take care of the remaining process?  I think we
didn't even announce the vote result.  Sorry about this, too.

I will check my in-box regularly, so please feel free to contact me though
response time would vary. :)

Cheers,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP key fingerprints:
* B693 628E 6047 4F8F CFA4  455E 1C62 A7DC 0255 ECA6