directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Ajay Upadhyaya" <aja...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: apacheds dump command - hangs very frequently
Date Fri, 28 Jul 2006 15:52:43 GMT
Hi,
Sorry for posting this again...

I'd posted this issue sometime back... I didn't get chance afterwards to dig
deeper into this issue, anyone has any update/idea, or has anyone else
encountered this issue.

Dump is an important aspect for us to deploy ADS in production for the
backup purposes. I'm currently using other option (like recursively
traversing the tree using jndi based client) for ADS 0.9, but as our ldap
entries grow, the jndi-client is a slower option. So I'm looking forward to
the Dump utility in ADS 1.0RC3

Thanks,
Ajay