directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Ajay Upadhyaya" <aja...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: locking issue with apacheds 0.9 - URGENT !!!
Date Fri, 07 Jul 2006 08:03:24 GMT
Emmanuel,
Thanks for replies, I'm planning to upgrade to 1.0RC3 soon, but for now I've
patched my local ADS 0.9 and giving it a try, hope it works... may be I'll
hit a different issue, or may be not

Found a good article related to HashMap.get issue
http://blogs.opensymphony.com/plightbo/2005/07/hashmapget_can_cause_an_infini.html

-Ajay