directory-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Rathke <n...@sci.utah.edu>
Subject Re: Apache DS user list ?
Date Fri, 28 Jul 2006 14:56:37 GMT
Hi Emmanuel, et al

Here is the link to Liferay where they list ADS.

http://www.liferay.com/web/guest/devzone/features_and_road_map/cowper

You have a great project here. I played with RC3 for a few hours last
night, and it looks like it is well on its way to being a solid piece of
work. My needs are small as far as ldap goes, and having been a Java
developer in a previous life, I might take a crack at some things that
we need like crypt password support  ( I haven't look at the svn source,
so I don't if anyone is already starting that....).

Also being a research institute we're not afraid of testing things out.
I might be able to take over a few nodes from one our clusters to do
some load testing or such, for time to time.

If you have any interest in computer graphics ( most of it also open
source ) take a look it our site http://www.sci.utah.edu/

Thanks for SSL info.

Nick