directory-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Rathke <n...@sci.utah.edu>
Subject Apache DS user list ?
Date Fri, 28 Jul 2006 02:20:21 GMT
Hi all,

Are there plans to add a "user" mailing list ? I have a few questions
that are not development related and was wondering if there was a better
place to post such questions.

As this seems to be the only place at the moment, here goes.....

Is Apache DS 1.0 ready for productions use ? I am looking to replace
openLDAP and to use Apache DS with the Liferay portal server, which will
have Apache DS support shortly according to their web site.

Is there a document that outlines Apache DS security configuration for
such things as TLS/SSL support, Kerberos ?

Thanks and sorry for posting this to the Developer list!!

Nick Rathke