directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <>
Subject [ApacheDS] New slamd lab
Date Mon, 17 Jul 2006 03:22:45 GMT
Hi all,

I had a few machines at home that I brushed off and setup a lab with
slamd for stress testing and profiling the server.  Here's the site:

Use the guest/guest account to get in and look around.  If you need an
account to run some tests on the benchmark machines please let me know I
can set it up or you.

Yes the UI is running off a slow uplink but rest assured the internal
LAN is on a 1Gb switch so the tests are not hindered by the outward UI.

A description of this setup is available on the confluence Wiki here:

I already did some tests using a custom bind script which I'll report in
a little while.

View raw message