directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: ApacheDS trunk: JDK1.4/unit test/normalisation issues
Date Wed, 12 Jul 2006 15:56:23 GMT
Norbet,

Sorry to catch you on the tail end of this thread.  Looks like Emmanuel
took good care of you though.

Norbet Reilly wrote:
> About to sign off as the end of the first mountain stage draws to a close.
>
> I seem to have all of my old functionality back again, except for the
> issue about JXplorer failing when searching for the schema.

Can you confirm this problem with the stock/standalone ApacheDS server
in the optimization branch.  If you still see it there I'll dive in.

> I tested out LdifReader on a:
>
> changetype:modify
> replace: attrid
>
> case and it parsed the entry like a champion (once I moved it into a
> separate file from the .ldif doing the initial population). However,
> before I could crack open a celebratory beer this code in
> LdifFileLoader decided to skip the entry:
>
> if ( entry.isEntry() == false)
>                {
>                    // If the entry is a modification, just skip it
>                    continue;
>                }
>
> Is the actual submission of the the entry into a modify request on the
> drawing board, and if so, what is the rough expected timeframe?

Sorry Norbet I'm failing to understand what you're trying to do here or
what you're asking.  You want to have the LdifFileLoader handle other
changetypes?

Alex