directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject ADS OSGI project
Date Sun, 02 Jul 2006 10:33:43 GMT
Hi list !

I see that there are a lot of work going on about OSGI, and I have a few
suggestions and questions :
1) is it possible to have a kind of 'big picture' on what's is going on?
I do think that OSGI is a must-have for ADS, and I also do think that it
will have a big impact on code structure. Some kind of explanation could
help, at this point
2) we may need to create a components into  JIRA for OSGI related
issues, because right now they are all pushed to DIRSERVER. May be a
DIROSGI ?
3) Is there somewhere we can find a line of code? I don't see any
sub-project into a branch or into sandbox.

Thanks for any insight !

Emmanuel