directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Timothy Bennett" <timothy.eugene.benn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Welcome new committers
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2006 17:52:00 GMT

> Hi all,
>
> Please welcome the new committers on the directory project.
>
> John Conlon
> Timothy Bennett (already has account)
> Norbet Reilly
> Richard Scott
> Ole Ersoy
> Dave Irving
> Mike Heath
> Joerg Henne
>
> We will be setting up new accounts for you guys in the days to come.
> preferred UNIX user account name and your forwarding email address.

Thanks guys!

My desire is start getting my feet wet with the work that Enrique (and
John?) has been doing in migrating AD to OSGi (Felix).  I'm hoping I can
help there... maybe start doing some documentating and testing and (as I
learn the guts) some bug fixes as well.  Hoping to pick up some real
know-how with regards to LDAP, the various AD implementations of some
protocols, and the architecture of MINA as I contribute to the quality of
the project.

Thanks for your vote of trust.

--
timothy