directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Irving, Dave" <dave.irv...@logicacmg.com>
Subject RE: Welcome new committers
Date Mon, 31 Jul 2006 17:57:38 GMT
Thanks for the welcome and the vote of confidence!
Im hoping to contribute my recent asynchronous http work very soon - and play an active role
in growing a community around it.
I'm also aiming to help out with working on Mina JIRA issues when ever I get free cycles.

Thanks again - this is a wonderful community and I look forward to taking an active role in
it.

Dave

	On 7/26/06, Alex Karasulu < aok123@bellsouth.net <mailto:aok123@bellsouth.net> >