directory-dev mailing list archives

From Ole Ersoy <ole_er...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Welcome new committers
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2006 19:48:49 GMT
Hey Guys,

Thanks for the warm welcome and the vote of
confidence.

Right now I'm working on a maven testing harness
(Project Type ... archetype in maven speak) for
repeatable testing.

As soon as we get passwords, I'll synch the
documentation with the use cases in it.

Please add to these use cases, as you come across test
cases where most of the inputs can be provided up
front, thus minimizing effort in testing setup and
result interpretation.

The general use case for the maven ADS plugin will be
to generate testing project baselines that with a few
tweaks, will be ready to run, generating reporting
results in the maven site directory, which could
simultaneously be deployed to a web server for
collaboration.

Cheers,
- Ole