directory-dev mailing list archives

From "John E. Conlon" <jcon...@verticon.com>
Subject Re: Welcome new committers
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2006 18:41:02 GMT
Thank you for the warm welcome.

Look forward to working with all of the ApacheDS dev team.

Hate to take a vacation when there is work to do but, next week I will
be headed to Europe to visit family and friends and will be out of touch
for the month of August.

Before I leave, I will work with Timothy and Enrique regarding OSGi
documentation for ADS.

thanks,

John

PS - I'll try not to hose things up...