directory-dev mailing list archives

From Quanah Gibson-Mount <qua...@stanford.edu>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] New slamd lab
Date Sat, 29 Jul 2006 19:32:33 GMT

--On Saturday, July 29, 2006 9:19 AM -0400 Alex Karasulu
<aok123@bellsouth.net> wrote:

>> RedHat has expressed interest in setting up a benchmark lab w/ Symas for
>> doing fair comparisons of FDS & OpenLDAP.  Maybe we could all work
>> together towards that end.
>
> Yes that would be nice.  I'm interested in doing this.

Cool, I'll see what I can do to start a conversation going along that end.

BTW, Sun did publish some benchmarks of their own on how SunOne performs,
and we used those to compare to how CDS did compared to their product, and
there was nothing they could say about that. ;)

<http://www.symas.com/benchmark-auth.shtml> has a link to the Sun
benchmarks.

--Quanah

--